Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) Proprietary Tooling Process Request for Quote
Better RIM Parts Start with Better Tooling
We take pride in every part we produce. We understand that the quality of the finished product is in large part determined by the quality of the tool used to mold it. Our proprietary tooling process begins with a comprehensive analysis of your project by our tooling department. Our in-house engineering staff has the technical expertise to interpret your original data, suggest any necessary adjustments and produce high-quality RIM tools.
Design Octaves provides our clients with superior RIM tooling services:
- We build proprietary Composite Epoxy/Aluminum tooling to significantly lower initial tooling costs
- We deliver shorter tooling lead times, typically a build cycle is only 4 to 8 weeks
- We never charge tooling set-up fees
- We provide tooling maintenance at no additional cost
Design Octaves high-quality tools deliver the following benefits:
- A 10,000 cycle guarantee for every tool
- Molds can range in size from bezels weighing a few ounces up to large housings measuring 65”
- We mold-in all of your part’s details, including difficult undercuts, to eliminate costly secondary machining or gluing operations
- Our tooling is easy to modify.
At Design Octaves, tooling isn’t considered complete until you are holding the first article in your hand. In fact, the completion date you are given when we begin the tooling process includes a fully-inspected, first article complete with paint, shielding, and any required silk screening or finishing.
We’re so proud of the quality we bring to you that we’d like to invite you to come in for a tour of our facility.