Proprietary Tooling Process for Reaction Injection Molding Request for Quote
Better RIM Parts Start with Better Tooling
At Design Octaves, we take pride in every plastic enclosure we produce. We understand that the quality of the finished product is in large part determined by the quality of the tool used to mold it. Our proprietary tooling process begins with a comprehensive analysis of your project by our tooling department. Our in-house engineering staff has the technical expertise to interpret your original data, suggest any necessary adjustments, and produce high-quality reaction injection molding (RIM) tools.
Design Octaves’ Superior RIM Tooling Services
- We build proprietary composite epoxy/aluminum tooling to significantly lower initial tooling costs
- We deliver shorter tooling lead times; a typical build cycle is only 6 weeks
- We never charge tooling set-up fees
- We provide tooling maintenance at no additional cost
Benefits of Our High Quality RIM Tools
- Minimum 10,000 cycle guarantee for every tool
- Reaction injection molding tooling can range in size from bezels weighing a few ounces up to large housings measuring 65”
- We mold-in all of your plastic enclosures’ details, including difficult undercuts, to eliminate costly secondary machining or gluing operations
- Our tooling is easy to modify for design changes or new products based on old models
Start-to-Finish Service for Reaction Injection Molding Tooling
We don’t consider your RIM tooling complete until you are holding the first article in your hand. The completion date we give you when we begin the tooling process includes a fully-inspected first article, complete with paint, shielding, and any required silk screening or finishing.
Contact Us for Reaction Injection Molding
From the design stage to tool and die making to full production, Design Octaves offers turnkey reaction injection molding service. Request a quote for high quality plastic enclosures, or contact us to discuss your project.