Our Reaction Injection Molding Process Request for Quote
Here are a few highlights of our Reaction Injection Molding process. Please contact us to schedule a facility tour or teleconference to discuss your project.
- Design Octaves Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) parts are carefully hand finished and painted to client specifications.
- Design Octaves builds on the Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) process by creating in-house tools from our client’s designs.
- Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) allows for complex geometry with inside and outside details molded into the part.
- Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) allows for the design and molding of a part with thick and thin walls, unlike injection molding.
- Design Octaves' RIM process molds all details into parts with no secondary machining or operations required.
Contact Design Octaves Today for Reaction Injection Molding